- Type Approval in accordance with IMO Resolution MEPC.159 (55), IMO Resolution MEPC.227 (64) incl. clause 4.2 (P and N removal) and MARPOL Annex IV.
- Fulfills the stringent requirements for Great Lakes, Alaska and Special Areas.
- Highly flexible and scalable. Process steps and system components can be divided and assembled separately.
- Highly efficient Jet-Zone-Reactor DVZ-JZR with immense Biomass concentration tolerance, defined retention time and high purification effect.
- Biomass Separation Unit DVZ-BMSU with the unique and indestructible Stainless Steel Membranes; mounted outside for easiest cleaning, changing and maintenance without system opening (min. two membranes).
- Ultra Compact Stainless Steel Design with smallest possible footprint (up to 75 % space saving compared to conventional ship sewage treatment plants).
- No chemicals for treatment or disinfection necessary
- Neither internal moving parts, nor sensitive against shock, vibration and movement.